Want To Know More About Us?
- Protecting your private information is our priority.
- Collection of your Personal Information
CaliHx may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: – Name – Address- E-mail Address- Phone Number
- If you purchase CaliHx’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through CaliHx’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. CaliHx encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from CaliHx so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. CaliHx is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the CaliHx website.
- Use of your Personal Information
CaliHx collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. CaliHx may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CaliHx and its affiliates. CaliHx may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
CaliHx does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. CaliHx may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CaliHx, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. CaliHx will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CaliHx or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CaliHx; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users CaliHx, or the public.
- Automatically Collected Information Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CaliHx. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CaliHx website.
The CaliHx website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize CaliHx pages, or register with CaliHx site or services, a cookie helps CaliHx to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CaliHx website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the CaliHx features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the CaliHx services or websites you visit.
- Security of your Personal Information
CaliHx secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CaliHx uses the following methods for this purpose: – SSL Protocol When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Thirteen CaliHx does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from CaliHx by contacting us here: To speak with us call 877 436-7338 (877 HEMP EDU) Business Hours are 6am – 5pm PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Statement
CaliHx will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CaliHx encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CaliHx is protecting your information.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy:
CaliHx offers full refunds for any products purchased within the last 30 days. Any refund requests made after 30 days of purchase will not qualify for a refund. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Contact Information
CaliHx welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CaliHx has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CaliHx. To speak with us call 877 436-7338 (877 HEMP EDU) Business Hours are 6am – 5pm PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org Effective as of April 1, 2019